Sunday, 21 December 2014

December Favourites

To start my blog off, I thought I would start with my monthly favourites. Enjoy!


My first favourite of the month has to be MAC 'Dare You' lipstick. I have had my eye on this lipstick now for a couple of months and finally decided to buy it. It is rather out of my comfort zone of nudes and light pinks but it feels really autumn/ winter and such a nice shade to add to my collection.
(http://www.maccosmetics.co.uk/products/spp/shaded.tmpl?CATEGORY_ID=CAT168&PRODUCT_ID=PROD310&SKU_ID=SKU10122 £15.50) 




I have fallen back in love with the Benefit POREfessional primer. When I first tried this product I did not see the hype around but I have come around to the idea of how good this product is. Personally, I did not want to buy the full size in case it did react badly with my skin or simply did not work. Anyway, I have recently started using it every day and it does help to confer my pores and helps my foundation to stay on slightly longer.
(http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10701_10001_123901977699_-1 £24.50)



The Body Shop 'Shea butter' range is one of my favourites of the whole year. When I first tried this range I wasn't too keen on the smell if I'm being honest. However, this was back in July after one of my friends gave me the gift set. All I have been using this month is the Shea butter shower cream, it is rather different from my normal Soap & Glory one but a very nice change.
(http://www.thebodyshop.co.uk/bath-body-care/shower-gels-shower-creams/shea-shower-cream.aspx £4)


For me, Topshop has been on point at the moment. I really wanted the their clean- cut ribbed jumper dress in the purple/maroon colour, however in my local store they only had it in grey. However, I just fell in love with it. What is great about it is that it doesn't itch like what some knits do. Personally, I probably would not have paid £42 for the dress but because of staff discount I just went for it.
(http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplaysearchTerm=knitted+dress&storeId=12556&productId=17891857&urlRequestType=Base&categoryId=&langId=-1&productIdentifier=product&catalogId=33057 £42)




I was over the moon when I walked into Office and they had NORMAL converse in the sale. Normally, they have the colours and patterns no one wants or the converse with hardly any base, but I was very lucky when  I found this pair. For a while I have wanted the maroon coloured converse especially for this season and when I saw them I just could not say no. The colour on their website is 'charcoal'. They were still quite expensive at £33 but that it still good for converse.
(http://www.office.co.uk/view/product/office_catalog/5,21/2503261813 £33)


Love Alicia x

SHARE:
© Bambi Dreaming. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig