Saturday, 27 December 2014

What I Got For Christmas!

Every year I love watching youtube videos of what people got for christmas and reading their blog posts on what they got. I do it for birthdays and christmas, I like being nosy but at the same time it can also give you inspiration especially if you do not know what to get someone or you may want to add it to your own wish list. So I have decided to share some of the bits that I got for christmas. Don't forget to comment what you got! I hope everyone had a fantastic christmas!
(P.S. I'm not bragging, i'm personally doing this because I know people like to see what other people got)




Books:


Hemsley Hemsley: The Art of Eating Well 

The Pointless Book

5 Seconds of Summer: Hey, Let's Make A Band! 

The Gillian Fylnn Collection (Gone Girl, Sharp Objects and Dark Places)

Music and Films:


Mcbusted, Ed Sheeran 'X', Olly Murs 'Never Been Better', One Direction 'Four'

McBusted 'Live at the O2 and Tourplay', The Fault In Our Stars

Beauty:


Mac Prep+Prime 

Yves Saint Laurent Baby Doll mascara and eye makeup remover


Loreal 'So Couture' Box with Volume Million Mascara, color riche le Khol, Scarlett crime lipstick (461) and 408 nail varnish
Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette 

Topshop Lip Bullet, loreal 376 and 236, EOS lip balm I'm strawberry sorbet 

Topshop glitter red nail and polish and Jack Wills dark blue and gold set

Body:


Body Shop Mango body wash and Lush Snow Fairy body wash

Soap & Glory body butter set (the righteous butter, sugar crush and butter yourself) 

Jack Wills Bath and Body Set

Justin Biener Someday gift set and Justin Bieber They Key gift set

Socks and Boots:


Jack Wills socks (2), Topshop socks (4)

Office Bramble boots 

And finally...


Apple iPad mini 16gb 



I hope you all had a wonderful christmas!

Love Alicia x
SHARE:
© Bambi Dreaming. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig