Sunday, 25 January 2015

Drugstore Buys: January 2015


Over the course of the month I have picked up some bits and bobs. There isn't much, but I thought I would show you guys what I have brought recently. 

Revlon Colorstay 555: Moonilt 

This little palette was only £5! I haven't really tried it out yet as I have been using a clique one and a Bobbi Brown eyeshadow at the moment. 

Maybelline Color Drama 'intense velvet lip pencil' in 140 minimalist


This is such a lovely everyday lip crayon. It's more shiny than pinky on the lips which is really nice for a subtle everyday look. 

L'Oreal True Match foundation in R3-C3


This works really well with primer first. I haven't actually tried it without but when using primer it did stay on for quite a long time. The only thing is, it is slightly too dark for my skin so I mix it with my MAC foundation which gives me a more natural look. 

Do you have any of these products, if so how have you got on with them? 

Love Alicia x 







SHARE:
© Bambi Dreaming. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig