Wednesday, 21 January 2015

Liebster Award


So, I was nominated a few days ago and I thought I would have
ago as it is a great way to connect with other bloggers. Thank you for my nomination Planet Alisha

The Rules;

You must answer each question 
You must nominate 11 other bloggers
You must ask 11 questions of your own for them to answer in return


The Questions and My Answers: 

1. What music are you into? 
It ranges from anything from Justin Bieber to Fall Out Boy.
2. What's your favourite beauty product of 2014?
YSL Babydoll Mascara or MAC 'Brave' lipstick
3. Do you have any pets?
Nope, but I had a tortoise when I was younger (It was technically my mums and is now buried at the back of the garden).
4. What are your favourite TV shows?
Downton Abbey, Kardishains (keeping up with or whoever takes wherever), Pretty Little Liars and Prison Break.
5. What are you excited for in 2015?
Hopefully starting university in September, turning 18 and hopefully passing my driving test.
6. What's your favourite drugstore and high end makeup brand?
Drugstore: L'Oreal simply for their lipsticks. High End: MAC
7. Where do you like to shop?
Topshop, Zara and Jack Wills.
8. What are your style staples?
Black jeans, shirts and leather jacket. Oh and boots. And plain black or white tees.
9. Would you rather have a red, pink or nude lip?
I mainly go for the nude lip but I do like bringing out the red lip occasionally.
10. What's your favourite quality about yourself?
Probably that I'm tall without being too tall maybe. I don't know.
11. Why did you start blogging?
Literally like a month ago (December 2014)

I nominate:

My Questions:
1)What's your favourite thing about blogging?
2)What high end beauty product are you most hoping for in 2015?
3) If you could travel anywhere in the world right now, where would it be?
4) Why did you start blogging?
5) Favourite eyeshadow or eyeshadow palette?
6) Boots or Heels?
7) Favourite perfume of 2014?
8) If you have £500 to spend at shop, where would you spend it?
9) Favourite drugstore foundation?
10) What is your favourite artist or band?
11) What celebrity would you want to meet, if you could only meet one? (one can also be classed as a band etc) 

Love Alicia x
SHARE:
© Bambi Dreaming. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig