Sunday, 4 January 2015

The Soap & Glory Edit

For ages now I've wanted to try out the Soap & Glory sexy mother pucker range. Ideally, I wanted to try out the lipgloss, but with Boots having 50% off all Christmas gifts I went for the gloss crayons.

The quality of this photo is terrible and I am sorry, but the thing is I have
now got rid of the packaging and can not re take this photo.



In all honesty I was a bit disappointed with two of the three colours. However, .... Which I didn't think I was going to like, is actually my favourite. When it is on my lips it's a very similar colour to my lip colour, which is a little hard to believe but some how it is. If it was an actually lip crayon instead of gloss crayon the outcome would have been very different. 

Raplumzel

The other two colours on the other hand I'm not as impressed, the Bashful gloss is far to bright for my lips and skin. I just was just not feeling it. 

Bashful
Even though I am not feeling Fuchsia-Ristic very much,  there is almost no colour when you put it on your lips. I don't like very bright lips for during the day but maybe a bit of colour. However, if i had to chose between this and Bashful, I would probably pick this one but it is not my favourite. 

Fuchsia-Ristic

The crayons do look quite bright but in reality, on my hand they are not as bright but in fact quite pale. 

Top - Bottom: Raplumzel, Bashful, Fuchsia-Ristic
I'm all honesty I probably will not be buying these again but that doesn't mean I'm not willing to try other products. Like I said I do want to try the lipgloss version. 



Love Alicia x



SHARE:
© Bambi Dreaming. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig