Thursday, 12 February 2015

A little update

Hi guys! 

I'm really sorry for being inactive for almost two weeks, it's just I've been really busy with college and work etc.

Anyway, I thought I would show a few things that I have brought over the last two weeks, well actually I brought these last Sunday and the pens looked photographic. I just love stationary to begin with and when I saw these perfect pens in paper chase I was just like 'yes' these are perfect. I actually said that as well. I was aiming not to buy anything but I need pretty pens to do revision cards and mind maps as exams will soon be flying round the corner. 

                                   


These pens are also really good. I have had felt tips in the past that are all fat and look horrible whereas these are the perfect thickness for writing and making notes with. They were £3 for 24 pens which I didn't think was too bad and I got student discount off so I saved like 30p, but 'every pen counts' right. 


                                   

Just look at the pretty colours! 


                                 


   I was also tempted by these lovely River Island earrings. I have loads of earrings but I'm really fussy and a lot of mine are not really everyday ones and don't go with a lot of my outfits. They are more dressy I suppose.  So when I saw these babies at only £3, I was like I wear a lot of white and black so they will go with most things. Most of this past week I have been wearing them and they haven't hurt my ears. The only thing that did happen was when i took them out the hole was slightly red but I don't know if that was because i slept with them in or not. 

Also, on Sunday I met up with my best friend as she lives like an hour away from me and she hold me she was moving to the Netherlands. Out of everyone I know, I never imagined her to move to another country. Anyway, she has got a job with an Olympic dressage person (as you can tell I'm a very horsey person, not) and I'm really happen for her because I have known for years that was has wanted to get into the heart of the horse world and now she finally will. On the plus side for me, I will get to go out there in the summer and have a mini road trip around Holland, Belgium and Germany as she is moving to the area where all three of them countries meet. 

Finally, on Tuesday I went to see Collabro and I was surprised by how good they were. For people who don't know them they won BGT last year. The reason why I was surprised was because I don't really like their album and got bored of my mum playing it in her car. However, they can really sing. Far enough it probably wasn't my cup of tea but I did enjoy it. Also, me and my parents went to Frankie and Benny's before hand and like always the meal was on point.

I hope you enjoyed this little update and I will be back to posting regularly hopefully!!! 

Love Alicia x 


SHARE:
© Bambi Dreaming. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig