Wednesday, 18 February 2015

What I'm Giving Up for Lent

I'm not someone who normally gives into 'New Years Resolutions' or the idea of giving up something for 40 days and 40 nights, but this year this is changing.

Back in July I was able to give up chocolate until right before Christmas. I honestly didn't miss chocolate, but now I have gone back to the ways of eating chocolate again. So objective number one: give up chocolate. 

So the School/Sixth Form make these muffins and they are very very good. However, I don't want to put any weight or and nor do I want to be spending 70p a day, so objective number two: give up muffins and cakes. 

I'm not a massive drinker, but I do like a glass of wine and I do love my cider, so I am going to go alcohol free. Objective number three: give up alcohol. 

I love breakfast. I'm probably one of the only people who I know who has breakfast every single day. The thing is I have been feeling bloated lately and I think its because of whatever is in it or something. It could be nothing to do with it, but I need to be more healthy so I am going to go for fruit and yogurt. Objective number four: give up cereals. 

Cheese, cheese cheese. I have a slight obsession with cheese which probably needs to stop. So I am going to stop having cheese on jackets and on pasta and start eating it without it. Objective number five: give up cheese. 

I don't know what has happened but lately I have been having salad cream with everything. I have it with roasts, on vegetables, with chicken etc. I just love it however, its not exactly the best thing for you. Objective number six: give up salad cream. 

I know that 6 objectives may seem a bit harsh but I want to do it for my own health and prove to myself that I can live a healthy life without them. I know everyone does chocolate, but I have done it before so I can do it again. Also, I would give up fizzy drinks but I gave them up a year ago and have only had about 3 in the last year and I honestly do not miss them at all.

So what are you all giving up for lent? Or maybe have you set yourself goals of doing my excise or something?

Love from Alicia x 

SHARE:
© Bambi Dreaming. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig