Sunday, 8 March 2015

February Favuorites 2015

Hi Guys!

I feel like this post should have been a couple of weeks ago. I just can't believe we are already in March, like before we know it we will be in the Summer and then Christmas. 

Beauty:

EOS Lip Balm: This has been my lifesaver. I haven't been wearing much lipstick last month but my lips were so dry so I would just use this. Plus it smells so great.



Batiste Dry Shampoo: I don't know why I haven't mentioned this product before in a favourites. I LOVE this dry shampoo. I always go for the 'blush' one (its the pink) bottle. It is so good. I  also really like the smell of this one.




Benefit 'Roller Lash' Mascara: I haven't always been a mega fan of benefit because I don't like how hyped up their products do become. However, this mascara is amazing. My lashes look great. It's not hard to remove like 'they're real', it stays on all day. Just a really nice mascara.



Fashion:

Topshop Woolly Textured Oviod Jacket: This literally missed the January favourites by a day. I just adore this coat. I can't really say much else about it. 



Stationary:

Sharpies: I love sharpies, they are amazing. I have only just started using them again for revision and have fallen back in love with them. 

Food:

I ate out quite a lot in February/ end of January, but out of the four major places we went I love Chiquitos. I had never been there before and honestly I don't really know what I was expecting but I love mexican food. 




Love Alicia x 


SHARE:
© Bambi Dreaming. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig