Sunday, 29 March 2015

March Favourites!

I honestly can not believe it is Easter in a week, like it feels like yesterday it was Christmas. It just doesn't feel that we have nearly reached the end of March, but that does mean it is the time of the month where the favourites come out. 


MAC 'Fast Play' Lipstick: This is my first 'amplified' lipstick from MAC as I normally stick to lustre or matt, but I surprisingly love this lipstick. What I love about it is that it does last after you eat, which some just come off after taking one bite. Also, it is not drying and for me at the moment if i even try and wear a matt it's like a playground for chapping my lips. Overall, very pleased with this purchase although it was only last week every day I have worn lipstick this week it has been this one. 


Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water: I am so on this hype for this product. Honestly I love it. It just takes off my make up easily, it doesn't break me out and it leaves my skin feel smooth. I don't know why I haven't mentioned this product before, but I know why so many people love this cleansing water. I don't tend to use it for taking off mascara as I use an eye make up remover, but for taking off foundation etc it truly is so good. 


The Body Shop 'Pink Grapefruit' Hand Cream: Okay, the smell is a bit over powering and some people will not like the smell but I do. What I love about this hand cream is that it doesn't leave your hands feeling greasy, which is awful if I put on another hand cream before class and then i'm like 'i can't hold the pen or write'. Not good. This on the other hand does not put me in this situation. Plus I love the packaging, it's great hand bag size. 


NIP + FAB 'Glycolic Fix Cleanser': I have been trying out some new cleansers lately because I used to always use the same Soap&Glory one and most of the time it would just make me break out. This one has to be a new favourite. It doesn't break me out or anything like that and it works so quick. I have easily seen an improvement in my skin. Also, you don't need a lot. I have been using this now for around three or four weeks or maybe slightly longer and I have harpy used any. It's not harsh on your skin. Love it. 


NIP+FAB 'Bee Sting Fix Lifting Mask': Another Nip+Fab product I know. This face mask just makes my skin feel amazing. I would say I use it around 2 to 3 times a week, especially when my face is feeling groggy and make up just doesn't look good on my skin. You leave this one for 10 minutes, wash it off, I then put a moisturiser on and my skin generally feels great. I wouldn't suggest it you are allergic to bees because you might react. 


Topshop 'Celestrial' Nail Paint: I don't know if they still do this polish because I think its around two years old. First things first I love blue nail varnish more than I love any other colour for your nails and when I found this beauty in my collection I was like 'yes you are coming out for spring'. By the way its not on my nails in the photo, thats a Barry M one. This is slightly lighter than the Barry M one, but I love the finish you get with some Topshop ones. 


Barry M 'Road Rage' Nail Paint: Another nail paint. This is more blue that what it looks like, I was expecting a greeny pastel colour, but in fact I was surpsied by how blue it was. I would say its more of a light blue. I can that this is my favourite from their new collection, simply because of the colour. 

That's it for the March Favourites, but I have also been loving M&M's, Topshop Jeans and the ASOS website.

What have you been loving this month? 

Love Alicia x 


SHARE:
© Bambi Dreaming. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig