Wednesday, 11 March 2015

My Top 5 Nail Products

Hi Guys!

Okay, I didn't really know what to call this post because some call it nail polish, some varnish and I was like 'I don't know', so thats why it's called 'products' when its just polish. 

5. Max Factor GlossFinity in Forever Glam
I literally lived in this colour last summer and I probably will be this year as well. It's such a summer colour. When I was growing up I would only wear pink nail varnish but as I have grown older I am not so keen. What I love about Max Factor that it does basically stay for 7 days, like it states on the bottle.




4. Max Factor MaxEffect in Cappuccino
This is quite a nude colour but you do need quite a few layers. I am not sure if its because it's quite light and I like mine quite dark but who knows.



3. Barry M Nail Paint in Berry Cosmo
I did mention this product in my January Favourites, I think. I love this colour. It's not my favourite at the moment but it is certainly a go to when I am not feeling my favourite two.




2. Max Factor GlossFinity in Cobalt Blue
This last year was hardly off my nails. It is so perfect. I love it. As you can see I am not great at describing nail varnish. I haven't worn it as much this year. I think I love this colour so much because it is basically the same colour as my prom dress, although I didn't have this back in July 2013.



1. Essie in Fishnet Stockings
Oh My. I don't know how I haven't had this product in any of my favourites yet. I originally got it the week before christmas and basically since then it hasn't really come off. I have even been asked if I was wearing gels when I was wearing this once. It doesn't chip that much. I just love the colour.

The colour on my nails is this colour 


So what are your favourite nail products?

Love Alicia x

On an extra note, how cute are the New Barry M pastel nail varnishes!


SHARE:
© Bambi Dreaming. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig