Sunday, 15 March 2015

Spring and Summer Wishlist!

Hi Guys! 

I have just been completely obsessed at the the moment with browsing websites and seeing their new collections gradually drop in. This has been spurred on by the fact that Italy has just been booked for the summer. 


1 - Zara Leather Messenger Bag
I thought this bag would be so cute on holiday. It's nice and simply and will be able to hold my camera, phone, sunglasses and suncream. Also, it is just a nice staple bag that I could use for work or days when I literally only need phone, money and keys.

2 - ASOS pleated Midi Linen Skirt
I feel in love with this skirt a few weeks ago and ever since I am just like 'I NEED this skirt'. This is completely out of my comfort zone as well. I don't normally go for midi skirts that flow out but I love the colour and with a cute crop top and maybe some wedges or heels, it would look super cute on an evening out.

3 - ASOS Fated Leather Sandals 
Sandals are a must for me this year. I have had a pair of trusted New Look sandals now for about five years, expect they broke when I was in Italy two years ago and I have never bothered to replace them. Last year I never found anything I liked. These are just super simply and they will go with shorts, dresses, skirts and jeans.

4 - Motel Annie Skirt in Santorini Print
This is another skirt that I have had my eye on for a couple of weeks. I really like the A Line style and yet again you can either dress this up for an evening or dress it down for the day. Also, this would be quite nice for work as the Air-Con doesn't work.

5 - ASOS Racer Front Cami Top 
I wasn't really thinking about going abroad when picking this top. I just want a simply cami top that I can throw on with jeans and converse and maybe sandals during the day and heels at night. There is one in Topshop that is also very similar.

6 - Topshop Worldie Wedge Sandals
I am in need of a pair of wedges. I have a few pairs but one pair doesn't fit me and the other pair doesn't really go with anything. I love the colour and simplicity in these wedges.

7 - Goldie Olivia Blouse in Floral Print
This again isn't really a holiday buy but I love shirts and blouses. I can imagine me wearing this with a pair of white jeans throughout spring and summer. Plus, I love the colours and it helps to get more colour into my wardrobe.

8 - Mango Halter Neck Swing
Okay, this is very similar to the cami top I know. First things first I love Mango and secondly I need a white dress for summer, so this dress seems perfect. This would look so cute with a tan.

9 - Boohoo Ceira Printed Tailored Shorts
I do not own a pair of tailored shorts and that needs to change. There is a really nice pair in French Collection but I can not justify paying £50 on a pair of shorts that I may not wear that much. This would look nice for work and they would also look nice on in a summers evening with a pair of ankle strap heels and a white top or blouse.

I also have more of my spring and summer wish list on Pinterest, so If you are interested go and check that out.
Also, are you going on holiday or vacation anywhere this year?

Love Alicia x 
SHARE:
© Bambi Dreaming. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig