Monday, 30 March 2015

Wishlist: Fashion

Wish list time again! 
I love, love, love a wish list at the moment. I think it's just something to do with summer and excitement  for buying new summer clothes again. I do not know but pinterest has been fuelling the obsession as well. 

Top L - R: Hollister, Boohoo, Forever21, Boohoo
Bottom L - R: Missguided, Missguided, Boohoo, ASOS 

I keep seeing the Hollister dresses appearing all over my Instagram and Pinterest and I have to say I am slightly in love with them. They remind me of a Jack Wills dress I got a couple of years ago (see here) and I completely loved that style of dress, hence why I am loving the Strappy Lave Skater Dress. To be honest I would like a few but at £42 that probably is not going to be the case. 
I have kinda been loving the playsuit, I am yet to own one but I think this one which just happens to be called 'Alicia' (my name) could be my first one. I have no idea if it will suit me or not because I have never gone in for that style. 
As summer is coming up you can never have to many tank style tops, so this Caged Armhole Tank from Forever 21 is the perfect summer staple. Although it's England so probably worn best with a cardigan, denim jacket or Kimono. Also, probably best for holiday is this playsuit, which is from Boohoo. I am thinking perfect for beach days or if you are in a hot country and even denim shorts are too hot. 
Now for something more for the evening, this dress from Missguided. I love misguided dresses and I am loving this halter neck style at the moment. Also, from misguided is this Red Scarf Shirt dress. I probably am not brave enough to wear it by its self but it could look pretty cute with shorts and as I am fairly tall it would probably have to bee worn with shorts. 
Next is a cardigan because I seem to have none. I have not a cardigan girl but there is something about this one from Boohoo that makes me want it for the spring and summer months. 
Finally, another playsuit but this time from ASOS. I love the look of a more formal playsuit which would look cute paired with strappy heels and a leather jacket for the more chiller summer nights. 

Love Alicia x

SHARE:
© Bambi Dreaming. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig