Sunday, 3 May 2015

18th Birthday Wishlist

Hi Guys!

I know I haven't posted in such a long time but I have been so busy I have just not had any time. So for today I thought I would share my 18th Birthday Wishlist with you guys as a way of getting back into this blog.

P.S My 18th is in about 2 months time so this post is a little early.



1 - Benefit Roller Lash Mascara
I have the little sample and I absolutely love it. I use it every single day and I am in desperate need of the full size version.

2 - NARS Sheer Glow Foundation
I have heard so much hype over this foundation and I really want to try it but I don't want to spend like £30 on it by myself.

3 - Charlotte Tilbury Colour Chameleon Colour morphing eyeshadow pencil
I love Charlotte Tilbury makeup. It is so amazing and I really want to try her eyeshadows especially for green eyes.

4. CHANEL  ROUGE COCO Ultra Hydrating Lip Colour 
I don't own any Chanel products, so one of their lipsticks (which I have been lusting over) would just be amazing.


Everytime I go into Debenhams or somewhere that sells perfume I always have to spray this. I love it. 

I have a thing about rings lately and I love Pandora Rings 

I have wanted a new watch now for a while and I was just browsing the Selfridges website and saw this beauty. Now I love Olivia Burton watches anyway but something in my head just went 'mine!' 

This is something that I have wanted now since I was about 12 or 13. I was originally going to get a Tiffanys necklace for Prom two years ago as my 16th fell the day after, but I got a laptop instead. 

I just love the colour of these shows and I am in need of a pair of trousers that I can just wear daily. 


Wishlist also on Pinterest 

SHARE:
© Bambi Dreaming. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig