Sunday, 17 May 2015

A Week of #OOTD

Hi Guys!

I thought that this week I would share my outfits, as I have been sharing them on Instagram. I did forget Monday as I was last minute cramming revision for my Economics resit and then when I got home and automatically changed.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this post. 

Tuesday:


Top: Forever 21 (last year)
Jeans: Topshop 'Joni' Jeans 
Socks: Topshop 
Nail Polish: Topshop 

Wednesday:


Top/Shirt: Zara (last year)
Jeans: Topshop 'Jamie' Jeans
Converse 

Thursday:


Top: Forever 21 (last year)
Jeans: Topshop 'Joni'
Converse

Friday:


Top: Forever 21(last year)
Jeans: ASOS
Trainers: Puma Suede

Saturday:

I remembered before work that I hadn't taken a photo of what I was
 wearing so I took it in the staff room before my shift. 

Top: PINK at Victorias Secret 
Jeans: Topshop 'Leigh'
Shoes: Puma Suede (should still be available on ASOS)

Sunday:



Top: ASOS 
Jeans: Topshop 'Jamie'
Kimono: Quiz (last year)
Long Necklace: Accessorize (a long long time ago)
Short Necklaces: Claries (a long long time ago)
Boots: New Look (2013)

SHARE:
© Bambi Dreaming. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig