Wednesday, 13 May 2015

Top 5 Lipsticks!

Hi Guys! 
Today I thought I would share my top 5 lipsticks at the moment.



5. L'Oreal Color Riche in 376 (Cassis Passion)
If I have having a 'red' lip kinda day then this is my go to lipstick. It is more of a purple red than a red red. However, on the lips it is still quite bright but if I am wearing it during the day I normally apply it with a lip brush so it isn't in your face.



Okay, so this isn't a 'lipstick' but it is a lip crayon. I wore this product so much last summer and spring and for me it is summer in a lipstick. It is quite drying but it is a matte so I kinda expect it. The pink colour is just cheerful and a happy colour.



3. MAC 'Dare You' (Cremesheen)
Back to the dark colours. I love this MAC lipstick although you 100% have to wear a lipliner underneath or it just goes everywhere. It is much darker than the L'Oreal lipstick as this time it is a dark red. I prefer this lipstick for evening looks to create a bold look.





2. MAC 'Brave' (Satin)
There was so much rave and hype over 'brave' and I have fallen for that hype. It is rather drying but it is still my favourite MAC lipstick so far and will be perfect for the summer.






There really isn't much to say about this lipstick. It is amazing, incredible and I am in love with this lipstick. Honestly if you haven't picked up a Charlotte Tilbury lipstick you need to. Although it is a matte, it does not dry your lips out at all, the staying power is great. Would highly recommend.


Revlon Color Burst, L'OREAL, Brave,  Bond Girl, Dare You 



What are your top 5 lipsticks?
Love Alicia x 
SHARE:
© Bambi Dreaming. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig