Monday, 13 July 2015

Italy 2015: Holiday Outfit Diary

Hi Guys!!!

A quick note before I start the rest of the post, I will now be posting on Monday and Fridays from now on and there might be the occasional post on a Wednesday. 

I was originally going to do a summer haul but I couldn't be bothered to get everything out that I had brought over the last couple of months and then try them on a take photos. So instead I decided to do a holiday outfit diary instead. Okay this sort of failed as well, but I did manage to get a photo in what I wore must nights. During the day I kinda just stuck to the same pair of Topshop denim shorts or a pair of Primark grey ones with a top or crop top. So here goes with what I managed to capture. 

Friday 26th June:
Top: Topshop
Skirt: Missguided (last year)



Saturday 27th June:
Dress: Missguided (last year)
shoes: ASOS



Sunday 28th June:
Dress: Topshop
Shoes: Topshop 



Monday 29th June: Daytime
Playsuit: Missguided 
Shoes: Converse 



Monday 29th June: Nighttime 
Dress: Missguided (last year)
Shoes: Topshop 



Wednesday 1st July: Nighttime
Dress: Jack Wills (old)
Shoes: ASOS


Thursday 2nd July: Daytime 
Playsuit: Primark
Shoes: Converse 
Sunglasses: Missguided 


Love Alicia xx 


SHARE:
© Bambi Dreaming. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig