Friday, 31 July 2015

July In Instagram Photos!

July has been quite a busy a month, although it has seemed to go on forever. This month I cam back from Italy, I turned 18 and I passed my driving test, so I thought I would share some of these moments via my Instagram photos. What have you been up to this month?


Wednesday 1st: Ice Cream during a day at the Beach

Thursday 2nd: Treviso and Wine Tasting

Saturday 4th: Wicked the Musical

Sunday 5th: A little blue box for my 18th 

Sunday 12th: OOTD

Tuesday 14th: Posting a photo wearing no make up 


Wednesday 15th: Another OOTD

Friday 17th: Off to Work selfie

Thursday 23rd: Brownies, Brownies, Brownies

Tuesday 28th: I PASSED!!!

Thursday 30th: Pandora and Daniel Wellington






Love Alicia x
SHARE:
© Bambi Dreaming. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig