Friday, 24 July 2015

The Reading List Summer 2015

I'm not the biggest reader around but I do love to read. I mean I didn't take English Literature at A-Level not to read, I just tend to read half a book then forget about it and then come back to it 6 months later. However, I do really want to read a few books over the summer, so I have taken inspiration from Instagram and scaled Amazon to create a Wish list/Reading List. I know I won't read them all and I need to buy some first but I am going to try a few and hopeful this post will inspire me to go a buy a few books (probably on payday).




1. 'Yes Please' by Amy Poehler
2. 'It' by Alexa Chung
3. 'We All Looked Up' by Tommy Wallach
4. 'Thirteen Reasons Why' by Jay Asher 
5. 'Extraordinary Means' by Robyn Schneider
6. 'I'll Give You the Sun' by Jandy Nelson
7. 'If I Stay' by Gayle Foreman 
8. 'All the Bright Places' by Jennifer Niven 

Is there any books on your summer wish list?

Love Alicia x 
SHARE:
© Bambi Dreaming. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig