Monday, 24 August 2015

20 Random Facts About Me!

I haven't really done a post like this and I thought I would be interesting to do. So heres some random things about me!



1. I've lived in the same house my whole life

2. I was born with a heart murmur

3. I started dancing when I was 4

4. I don't like crips

5. I have an obsession with cookbooks

6. I've met Justin Bieber twice

7. I am currently binge watching Gossip Girl

8. I have been to 16 concerts

9. I've watched Prison Break twice

10. I failed my first driving test but passed the second time with 5 minors

11. The first place I went abroad was to France

12. I have been to Disneyland Paris twice

13. I want to go to New York

14. I am an only child

15. I collect tags off of clothing

16. I drink far too much green tea

17. I will be studying International Relations at University but was originally going to do Economics
18. I love baking

19. I came second in a dance competition when I was 7

20. I think I'm 5'7 or 5'8

Wow that took look to think of 20 facts than I thought it would. If you want to leave some random facts below about you.

Love Alicia x

Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin'Instagram and Twitter
SHARE:
© Bambi Dreaming. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig