Friday, 28 August 2015

A Week of #OOTD: Take 2

I feel like Instagram is almost the home of 'Outfit Of The Day' posts or should I say photos, although you do see them on a range of different blog posts and on some YouTube videos. I love the idea of sharing what you have worn in a day or a week or for a special occasion. It not only gives people an idea of your style but also gives people new ideas about how they can add new items to their wardrobe. So over the last week I decided to take a snap of what I have been wearing each day this week (I may have forgotten a day or three) even if I haven't left the house, I have actually stayed in these outfits all day.

Saturday 22nd August:

Dress: Jack Wills 

Tuesday 25th August:


Top: Brandy Melville | Skirt: New Look

Wednesday 26th August:


Top: Zara | Shirt: American Eagle | Jeans: Topshop | Shoes: Converse 

Thursday 27th August:


Shirt: Topshop | Jeans: ASOS

Friday 28th August:



Top: Zara | Sleeveless Jacket: Topshop | Jeans: Topshop | Shoes: Converse | Bag: New Look 


Love Alicia x 

Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin'Instagram and Twitter


SHARE:
© Bambi Dreaming. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig