Friday, 7 August 2015

Amazing Grace

When I was younger I used to have a book called 'Amazing Grace', it was about a ballerina and my mum used to read it to me before bed and I really really liked it. The same goes for this amazing lipstick called 'Amazing Grace', by Charlotte Tilbury.



I wasn't actually planning on buying a lipstick, but going into Selfridges on my birthday I ended up at the Charlotte Tilbury counter and getting this gorgeous lipstick. It's a summery lipstick and looks quite perfect with nude eyes to add colour to the face. Honestly, I love it.



This "corally pink" coloured lipstick is simply perfect and even though its a matte it is not drying which is something that I love about her lipsticks.



Next up on the wish list is 'Love Liberty' which I wanted to add to my very small collection of Charlotte Tilbury Lipsticks at 2.



Click here to see what else I did on my birthday and Click here to see my first Charlotte Tilbury lipstick.

Love Alicia x
SHARE:
© Bambi Dreaming. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig