Monday, 31 August 2015

August Favourites!

It's come to that time of the month again where I look back at what I have been loving throughout the month. For me August has been a bit of a weird month. I got my A-Level results and got accepted into University which is surreal yet at the same time incredibly nerve wreaking at the same time. So let's get onto the monthly favourites.

1.  Sephora Triple Action Cleansing Water 
I brought this last month while I was in Italy and I honestly wish I could go back in time and pick up the bigger bottle or a couple more bottles of this cleansing water. I find this perfect for not removing make up but for taking my foundation off before I cleanse my face. I also like to use it when I wake up before I was my face especially if I am going to have breakfast before I get ready for the day as it just helps to remove some of the grit and over night sweat from my face.



2. L'Oreal True Match Foundation 
I absolutely love this foundation. I feel it gives me just the right amount of coverage and now I have a tan on my face it is no longer too dark. I winter I just didn't want to wear it because it was slightly too dark but now I am basically using it everyday. I have actually gone out and brought it now in a slighlty lighter colour for the winter months.



3. Malin + Goetz Vitamin E Face Moisturizer
This moisturiser is so smoothing and it is only in the last couple of weeks that I have started to use it again. I did use it while I was on holiday as I forgot my daily moisturiser but then just forgot about it. I will defiantly be thinking about buying the bigger size as this is only a travel size.



4. Boots Essentials Eye Make Up Remover Gel
This product has been meaning to go in a monthly favourites now for so long. I use to every day to remove my eye make up. It is really smoothing and I haven't had any products with it what so ever. Also, it lasts for such a long time. I think I have been daily using this eye remover since around the end of January and I still have about 1/4 left. I will defiantly be re purchasing this product in the next couple of months. Also, it is so cheap compared to other make up removers.



So what are your monthly favourites? 

Love Alicia x 

                        Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin'Instagram and Twitter
SHARE:
© Bambi Dreaming. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig