Wednesday, 26 August 2015

Native







For a while now I have wanted to try out an Urban Decay lipstick, so when I saw that Feel Unique had up to 25% of makeup a couple of weeks ago I decided to finally purchase one of their lipsticks. I decided to go for 'Native' based on the fact I wanted a pinky lipstick and didn't want to go out of my comfort zone. The lipstick is from the Revolution collection and describes its self as a lipstick that 'delivers insane colour payoff with creamy shine, Maxi-lip plumps and nourishing oils leave lips cushiony soft'. I have to admit my lips did look rather shiny although I didn't think they looked any more plump. Overall, I will probably will go out one day and buy another Urban Decay Lipstick.

Do you have any lipsticks from Urban Decay?

Love Alicia x 

Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin', Instagram and Twitter
SHARE:
© Bambi Dreaming. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig