Friday, 11 September 2015

Cream Eyeshadow?




I have heard so much hype about these little Maybelline Colour Tattoo 24hr pots, that I wanted to finally try them and for ages now I have been meaning to pick some up. So a few months I decided to pick three up as Superdrug had 3 for 2 on Maybelline products, which seemed a perfect excuse to buy them. Admittedly I did stay in my comfort zone with two of the colours. The first being a leather effect in 'Creamy Beige' which is a lovely brown suitable for an everyday look. The second being 'On and on Bronze' which is again a brown but a lot more bronzy and shimmery, compared to the almost matte finished Creamy Beige. At first I wasn't sure if I actually liked it although it was a colour I would normally go for, however I have now fallen in love with it. I tend to use it as a shimmer rather than a full on eyeshadow which seems to transfer day makeup to evening make up.





The third eyeshadow I picked up was another leather effect in 'Vintage Plum', which is a purple colour. Now I am someone who simply doesn't wear purple or plum colours, but I thought this would be perfect for the autumn months as it is warm and for me a colour that suits the autumn months.



Do you have any of the Maybelline Color Tattos? 

Love Alicia x 

Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin'Instagram and Twitter

SHARE:
© Bambi Dreaming. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig