Monday, 7 September 2015

My Love for Rollerlash!




I remember back in February getting a sample of 'Roller lash' with Elle Magazine and after trying it out and absolutely falling in love with the Mascara it quite quickly appeared on my beauty wish list. So when I opened up a present on the birthday I was so thrilled to finally have the full sized version.

The one thing that I love the most about this mascara is that the length and curl really do last for most of the day. Also, the curl effect really does open up your eyes and makes your eyelashes longer at the same time as still looking quite natural and not over doing it, which is something that I really do love. I do normally give my eyelashes a couple of coats to get it to level that I like. Which is normally more on my left eyelashes as they never seem to want to have mascara on them, no matter what you do, however this is normally solved after about 2 and half coats.

Roller lash for me is simply one of my favourite mascaras that when you want it to come off with eye make up remover it does unlike some other mascaras I have loved in the past but simply don't come off when you want them too.

So what are your guys favourite mascaras and have you tried Rollerlash yet? 

Love Alicia x

Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin'Instagram and Twitter
SHARE:
© Bambi Dreaming. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig