Wednesday, 16 September 2015

Stationary Haul | University Edition

Who doesn't love a haul? Well I thought I would do a little stationary haul as I have been buying some bits for when I start University. If you don't already know then I am moving to university in around 12 days time, so I feel this is perfect timing to do a stationary haul. I am actually taking some more stationary bits, but they are things that I already have.



Pens: Bic | A4 Ruled Notebook: John Lewis | Record Cards: Sainsburys | A4 Ruled Refill Pads: Wilko | Campus Project Book: Tesco | Glue Stick: Sainsburys | Academic Diary: John Lewis


Marble Notebook: Tiger | Page Markers: Tiger


Love Alicia x

Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin'Instagram and Twitter


SHARE:
© Bambi Dreaming. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig