Monday, 14 September 2015

Travel Bucket list: Europe

I love the idea of travelling and seeing different cultures, traditions, sceneries and history and its something that I have always wanted to do. I have been to a few countries within mainland Europe (Spain, Ibiza, Majorca, France, Belgium, Italy, Jersey and Gibraltar) where they are mainly holiday destinations. Like, I know of quite a few people that stayed at the same hotel in Ibiza (the San Miguel hotel and beach thing). I want to explore Europe and go to different cities and find cute little places and see the sights, instead of spending the whole time on a beach (don't get me wrong, I like to do that as well). In all honestly I would like to go and travel right now and see as much as possible, but that can't happen, so I have narrowed it down to 10 places that I would like to visit one day in Europe.

Barcelona, Spain:




Paris, France:




Rome, Italy:




Florence, Italy:




Budapest, Europe:




Amsterdam, Holland:




Santorini:




Berlin, Germany:




Monaco, Monte Carlo:




Edinburgh, Scotland:



What places do you want to visit in Europe?

Love Alicia x

Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin'Instagram and Twitter
SHARE:
© Bambi Dreaming. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig