Monday, 5 October 2015

Autumn Clothing Haul!

I adore autumn fashion so I thought it would be fitting to do a autumn clothing haul. Now these purchases are not just from one trip and I have collected them over the course of about eight weeks, before I went to University. I hope you enjoy!

Brandy Melville:



I absolutely love Brandy Melville, so whenever I go to London I always try to pop into the Carnaby Shop. I didn't really know what I wanted when I went in which is very unlikely for me. I did manage to pick up two items which I though would be really nice to wear for the colder weather.
The first thing I picked up was a flannel shirt and what I loved about this shirt is that it is quite thick. Normally they can be quite thin and for £25 I was really surprised by the quality and just how thick it actually was.
The other item I picked up was a black and cream top. I thought this would look really nice with a pair of mid rise jeans as it is not a crop top but it is not very long either. It's quite a good basic for £14.

River Island:

I don't normally shop in RI but I really wanted a warp over blouse and I honestly couldn't find one that I really liked anywhere, so when I saw this one online (not pictured) I knew I just had to have it. Also, I need a smart casual blouse as all of my shirts are not smart and I actually don't have any other blouses. This one was £32.
I then decided to pick up this faux leather skirt as I have been wanting one since this time last year and never picked one up last winter, hence why I got this little one and it was £28.

Forever 21:



I don't know if this only happens to me or not, but I will find loads of stuff online that I want and then when I go in the store I can never find anything. Well, that happened. I only picked up one dress out of the four I was looking for. I believe the dress was £18 but I did get student discount so I may be wrong.

Primark:

Primark for me can either go one way or the other. I either love everything in there or can not find anything that I like. I kinda just wanted to stock up on basics as well, so even if they don't last that long, they should last me into next year.
The first thing that I picked up back in August was a Camel coloured jumper. I actually went 4 sizes up because I wanted something that was oversized so you could just throw it on over a pair of jeans and then just put a jacket over the top and for only £6 it really is not that bad. (not pictured)
My Mum also picked me up some minnie mouse pyjamas as I have a habit of just sleeping in concert tops and I actually need a pair of proper pyjamas to take to University. They were £8. Also on the pyjama front, I got a pair of legging type pyjama bottoms because although I don't like sleeping in them, i'm thinking about if a fire alarm goes off at 4 in the morning and I don't want to be cold. To go with that idea I also picked up a white dressing gown.
I have always had a love hate relationship with Primark jeans, but I wanted a pair of grey jeans without paying £40 (sorry topshop) thats why I picked up these super skinny grey jeans. I believe they were only £12.

Zara:




Oh I do love Zara, however the same happened to me in here as what it did in forever 21, but I fixed the issue by ordering online. From the actual store it's self I picked up a white shirt which was £22.99. I do already have a white shirt but I wanted a shirt that was quite loose and causal looking.
I also picked up another one of their V neck t-shirts as I love these and they are only £7.99, so you really can't go wrong.

Urban Outfitters: 



Originally I was planning on buying a white shirt in UO but inside I picked up this kinda cropped jumper. What I loved about this jumper is that it is quite thick for the money. I believe it was £29, which for a jumper you would except to pay that in most shops and student discount also persuaded me even more.

Office:
Now I haven't owned a pair of trainers for a very long time. I am such a converse and boots type of girl but I have finally decided to buy a pair of trainers as I want to start to get a bit more fitter and I just love these trainers. The trainers are from New Balance and I just love the mint detail.

ASOS:
I am not a huge fan of ASOS jeans, personally I don't find the super skinny jeans that skinny, however I did decide to pick up a pair of their ripped skinny jeans, as I needed another pair of skinny jeans. Also, they were in the sale.




PINK:
I adore PINK clothing. It is just so soft and comfortable and just seems to fit perfectly as well. So I decided to pick up this top, when I actually went in their to get a black bra but I couldn't find one.








Love Alicia x

Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin'Instagram and Twitter!

P.S: Sorry that some items are not pictured, I forgot to take photos of them when I was at home and have no where in my uni room to take a photo of them! 


SHARE:
© Bambi Dreaming. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig