Friday, 16 October 2015

Room Tour | University Edition

I love room tours, whether they are in the form of a video or a blog post, I love them. I love the fact that you can get some ideas if you are thinking of re doing a room, or even ideas on how to decorate your room at university. During the summer I watched a tone of university room tours on Youtube, as well as searched many blog posts on my ideas on how to decorate my room at university. I actually moved to university at the end of last month and because I didn't do a room tour post on my bedroom back at home, I decided to share a few photos of my university room. It's not the tidiest or the prettiest but it's getting there somehow. So I hope you enjoy taking a peek around my university room.











Love Alicia x

Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin'Instagram and Twitter
SHARE:
© Bambi Dreaming. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig