Monday, 19 October 2015

The Hidden Favourites



I feel like I have them favourites that are almost unsung or 'hidden' favourites, that you don't really think are favourites but you use them all the time or really couldn't live without. So here are mine:

1. Green Tea
Yes I know I could probably live without this, but honestly I love having a cup of green tea every day. I normally have a cup after lunch and after dinner, as I don't know if does help or not, but I feel it helps with digestion and does stop me from bloating. For me, I always go for PG tops or Twinnings as I have tried other brands of tea and I simply do not like the taste.

2. Batiste Dry Shampoo
I think I have been using this dry shampoo now for around about five years now and I have to use it when I don't wash my hair, which is normally every other day. My hair does get greasy quite quickly and I find that this dry shampoo does the job of refreshing my hair and stopping it look greasy and horrible. I have actually changed the one I use now to 'Strength and Shine' as I was using the one in the pink bottle but I didn't like the smell of it and I found that it wasn't as good as what it used to be. However, this one seems to work really well. I do only spray it on my roots and yeah it works.

3. Mitchum Pure Fresh Deodorant
I was always someone that used to use Sure, I don't even remember the last time I used a different brand. However, after doing some exercise or working I felt that it didn't really work. Thats when I switched to Mitchum and for the last three months I have fallen in love with it. I had heard so many great reviews on their products and it was 2 for £4 I think in Superdrug so I decided to give up on sure. Honestly, it works so well. The only think I don't really like about it is that it seems to take ages to dry, which is kinda annoying if you are in a rush to get ready.

4. Bourjois Magic Nail Polish Remover
I can not stand normal nail polish remover as it stinks and I normally end up spilling it some where. See with this bourjois one it is just so simple. I was going to write something that about how easy it is but it sounded quite rude.  Honestly its so quick and it removes all the nail polish, it doesn't have that horrible smell and it is a good nail polish remover.

5. Soap & Glory Shampoo and Conditioner
So shampoo and conditioner is kinda a necessity to every one. Other the years I have tried quite a few different shampoos and conditioners but I have always landed back on the soap and glory ones. What I love about them is they actually do last quite a long time. I mean I wash my hair every other day and it takes me about three months to go through them. Also, I really like the smell of them as well.

Love Alicia x 

Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin'Instagram and Twitter
SHARE:
© Bambi Dreaming. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig