Friday, 27 November 2015

November Favourites!



The  fact that it is December tomorrow really does scare me and also makes me think about how past this year has gone. It only feels like yesterday it was January and exams seemed in the distant future and the thought of university seemed a very long way away, however everything about 2015 has come around very quickly. So here is this months favourites!

1. MAC Whirl Lipliner


I have finally brought into the hype, and honestly I can understand the hype around this lipliner. I was bit scared about trying another MAC lipliner out, as I already have another one and when ever I use it I also get a spot on my lips, so I was kinda nervous that I was actually allergic to MAC lipliners. However, in the case of 'whirl' I am not. I love wearing this lipliner, and most days I do normally wear this lipliner. It is perfect for an everyday look. I have actually been loving it with MAC Twig Lipstick, as I love the look it gives. 


2. MAC Twig Lipstick


This really is no surprise that TWIG has entered this months favourites as well. Like I have just said this lipstick and MAC whirl lipliner, is just the perfect combination. I think Twig has already appeared in a monthly favourites before, and it is quickly becoming one of my favourite MAC lipsticks. 


3. Downton Abbey

Okay I am not going to lie, I cried at the last episode and I don't really know why. I have loved Downton Abbey since the very beginning, but I think it needed to come to end, I mean the dowager must be getting very old, and no one seems to be ageing (but thats TV for you). However, Downton HAD to be in this months favourites.

4. Pandora Ring*


I have been wearing thing ring* ever since I got it. It is just so simple, yet so elegant. I personally love Pandora rings anyway. If you want to check out my full opinions on the ring, then click here!


5. Lush Mask of Magnanimity


Yet another product in this months favourites where I have brought into the hype. Well technically yes I have but I didn't go into Lush for this mask. I actually went in there for another mask, but came out with this one, after telling the shop assistant my face problems and she actually advised me to get this mask. I haven't used it as a full over face mask, I have only used it on spots and it has really helped them just go away. Therefore, that is why I am so pleased with this mask. I did only buy the small pot as it didn't really want to spend nearly £10 on a mask that might had made my skin worse. 


6. The Body Shop Tea Tree Night Lotion


The Body Shop Tea Tree range has now appeared in a few of my favourites, but this month I have been loving their night lotion. I haven't actually used it as a night lotion, I have used it more on I have a painful spot and I'm just going to put it on it. That actually works. I tend to find that this product works better if you don't rub it into the skin, instead just putting some of the product over the spot or affected area and let it work its magic. The only think I don't like about this product, is that our of the whole of the Tea Tree range, this product is the one that smells of tea tree the most. So if you don't like the smell of tea tree then this may not be for you. 


7. Rimmel Scandal Eyes Eyeliner


Never would I thought just a month ago that an eyeliner would be in my November favourites, well it is. I personally do not get on with eyeliner. I have tried so many and I have failed with mostly all of them. However, then I came across this one. I believe it is like a felt tip, and for me that it so much more easier and it makes me want to put eyeliner on. I find using this eyeliner so easy. Yes it does still take me about 10 minutes to do both eyes and being about an inch away for the mirror, but I have finally found an eyeliner that works for me!

So thats Novembers favourites down! What are your November favourites?


Love Alicia x

Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin'Instagram and Twitter!

*This ring was sent to me by The Jewel Hut, but all opinions and photos are my own. 
SHARE:
© Bambi Dreaming. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig