Monday, 9 November 2015

Top 5 Eyeshadows

I went though the phase of always wearing eyeshadow and then just stopped for a couple of years before I went back to using eyeshadows on a daily basis. My collection is not the biggest, but I thought I would share my top 5 eyeshadows (basically the ones I constantly reach for). This post is in no particular order.

1. Naked 2 (Urban Decay Naked Basics)
I reach for this little one most days, as I like to either use it as an all over colour or I like to use it to build up colour on my outer eyelid (that made more sense in my head). It is quite a light browny colour which is great for during the day but also at night especially if you want to build it up.




2. Sable (MAC)
Okay, I do use this more on my eyebrows than on my eyelids but it is still an eyeshadow. It was actually one of my first high end products quite a few years back and I love it so much that I have repurchases it since. It is quite a dark brown, that I do only tend to wear if I am doing a smoky eye.




3. Sable (Bobbi Brown)
Yes I know it has the same name as the MAC one, but I didn't realise at the time and yes it is basically the same colour. I like brown eyeshadow okay. I actually prefer this to the make one as it is slightly more pigmented which I really love. I never use this as an all over product. I do like to use it in my crease and blend it out slightly during the day.




4. Limit (Urban Decay Naked 3) 
This one is actually not a brown. (YAYYY!!!!!!) This is a pinky/ browny colour which I just adore. I quite like to do more pinky subtle eyes in the day, so I also reach out for this colour. It is perfect. Sometimes I will just use it by itself, or I will use it with 'mooner' which is also in the palette if I want something a bit more darker and intense.




5. Daybreak (Clinque) 
This eyeshadow is beautiful and I think it looks truly amazing just by it's self, which is great when I am in a hurry and I can just put this one on.



What are your favourite eyeshadows? 
Love Alicia x

Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin'Instagram and Twitter

SHARE:
© Bambi Dreaming. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig