Tuesday, 1 December 2015

Blogmas Day 1: Lipsticks for The Festive Period



Hi Guys!

So as this is my first year of blogging in December, I thought that I would do blogmas this year! I personally, love watching vlogmas on youtube each yeah, and I love reading other peoples 'blogmas' posts as well, hence why this year I am going to give it ago. 

My plan for blogmas is to post Monday to Friday, every week up until christmas day its self. I have decided not to blog everyday, simply because I have three more essays due in by the end of the term and a take home test, so I don't want to spend all my time doing uni work and working on my blog as well. I plan to upload everyday at 5pm GMT, with a new christmas themed blog post. I am not going to give away what I have planned for every post, but I hope that everyone will enjoy reading these posts and get you all in a christmas mood. 

If any of you guys are doing blogmas as well, don't forgot to link your blog down below so I can read your blogmas as well! 

To start blogmas off I thought I would share some lipsticks for the festive period, whether that is christmas parties, NYE, meal out with friends of family and Christmas Day it's self. So in no particular order here are five of my suggestions.



1. MAC 'Dare You'

2. Sephora 'No. 30'

3. L'Oreal 'Scarlett Creme 

4. Rimmel 'Alarm 

5. Charlotte Tilbury 'Bond Girl 




Love Alicia x

Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin'Instagram and Twitter!

P.S: Sorry about the lighting it has been raining all day so it is kinda grey there. 
SHARE:
© Bambi Dreaming. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig