Tuesday, 15 December 2015

Blogmas Day 15: Beauty Haul




Hi Guys and Welcome to Blogmas Day 15!

Boots at the moment have some great christmas deals on make up. L'oreal, Soap & Glory, Boujois and Max Factor all have deals on where you spend £15 and you get a box of make up for free. I normally buy my make up from superdrug because I get student discount in store, whereas I only get student discount online for boots, so superdrug is just easier. However, when I saw that Boots were doing this offer I decided to pop into boots. I didn't actually get that much as I only need my foundation and my mum also got a foundation so I could get the free make up. 

I picked up my favourite foundation at the moment which is the L'oreal Infallible 24 hour matte in rose beige. I used to use l'oreal true match but I don't know what it is about it I have just gone off it and it slightly to dark for me at the moment as well. I love the coverage this foundation gives and it lasts. I actually quite like the matte finish to it as well, because it doesn't look that matte on my skin but I do have quite oily skin so that might be a reason for that. Also, it is really good at covering up redness and spots. I suffer with breakouts and recently redness as well but thats mainly where the spots are on my chin. 

So because I brought two foundations from L'oreal I got the free gift. The free gift includes full size products of: 
- Superliner (Black)
- Mega Volume Collagene Mascara (Black) 
- Eyeshadow Quad ( Jungle Jade)
- Nail Varnish (Feline Sauvage) 

Personally I probably wouldn't have normally picked up these products but I actually really like the eyeliner. If you read my November favourites you would have known that I have just started wearing eyeliner again and thats because I really like felt tip eyeliners, which this L'oreal one is. It stays for most of the day and it is waterproof so it doesn't run down your face or anything like that.  

When it comes to the eyeshadow quad and the nail varnish i'm not sure exactly how much use I will get out of them, as I don't really like green. However, after trying out some of the green nail varnish I actually really like it and I will probably be wearing in the early months of next year. In terms of the eyeshadow quad two of them are quite glittery which will look really pretty in a smoky eye for the christmas period and the lighter shade will look really nice either in the inner corner or to highlight the brow bone. I'm not really sure about the green colour but I might just have to experiment with that one. 

I haven't tried out the mascara yet, but I do normally like L'oreal mascaras so I hope it lives up to my expectations. 

Love Alicia x 


SHARE:
© Bambi Dreaming. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig