Friday, 18 December 2015

Blogmas Day 18: A Day In Cambridge















Hi Guys and Welcome to Blogmas Day 18!

On Wednesday me and my best friend decided to go to Cambridge for the day, as neither of us had been in a long time. Apart from the trains being delayed and them missing a connection (thanks to the damn Norwich train), it was such a good day. Most of the photos were taken late afternoon, hence the darkness, as by the time we had actually got to Cambridge and eaten it was like half 3.
One of the things I love about Cambridge is all the independent shops. We actually only went into two shops (although Space NK was calling my name, but I resisted the urge), which were a lovely sweet shop called 'Hardys' and a massive book shop.
Cambridge is honestly a beautiful place, whether you go for the history and to the see the University and the churches or to go shopping.

Love Alicia x

Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin'Instagram and Twitter
SHARE:
© Bambi Dreaming. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig