Sunday, 20 December 2015

Blogmas Day 20: The Winter Wonderland Tag



Hi Guys and Welcome to Blogmas Day 20!!

At this point in time England doesn't exactly feel very wintery, I mean there has not been one frost where I live and the average temperature is about 10C. Normally, there is plenty of cold weather by now (I should know as up to this point last year I was still doing a paper round), so I have decided to make my blog a bit more wintery and decided to do the 'Winter Wonderland Tag'!

1. Favoruite Thing About Winter?
Them days were it is quite chilly but the sun is shinning and you can just do things, like go out for days and not be stuck in because of the rain or the snow.
2. Scarves or Beanies?
I do not suit beanies and I love scarves, so I guess scarves.
3. Favourite Holiday Movie?
The Holiday
4. Favourite Winter Nail Polish?
Essie fishnet stocking
5. Favourite Starbucks Holiday Drink?
I am not a huge fan of Starbucks, I am more of a Costa type of girl. I did try one of the almond hot chocolate and quite frankly it was too sickly. However, from costa I LOVE the Black Forest Gateau Hot Chocolate.
6. What are your top 3 winter essentials?
Lip Balm, Hand Cream and a Big coat.
7. Name one item on your wishlist this year?
Anything from Charlotte Tilbury or Benefit
8. Favourite Holiday Song?
I have quite a few but at the moment Christmas Love by Justin Bieber.
9. Must Have Winter Lip Product?
Carmex lip balm.
10. Have you ever had a white christmas where you live?
No, but I live in the South East of England and the last time we got snow was like 4 years ago or something.

Love Alicia x 


SHARE:
© Bambi Dreaming. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig