Monday, 21 December 2015

Blogmas Day 21: 1 Year of blogging



Hi Guys and Welcome to Blogmas Day 21!

I honestly can not believe that today is exactly a year since my first ever blog post on this blog, it has honestly gone so fast. Well, 2015 has gone so fast as well. So as my blog is now a year old, I have decided to take a look back at all my posts from the last year and pick out my favourite posts, these are in no particular order. 

1. 'A Little Beauty Haul'
This was one of my first beauty hauls on my blog and I love it. I think it helps that I love all the products in the haul and I was really excited to try them all out (especially the Charlotte Tilbury lipstick). 
2. Updated MAC Lipstick Collection 
I so much prefer this post compared to the original, probably because the photos are slightly better quality. I personally love posts like this and I think thats why I decided to write a blog post about my own collection. 
3. Italy Photobook 
This post brings back so many memories from the summer, and it will be a post that I will probably look back at quite a bit. 
4. Baking Corner: Cookies 
These are honestly one of my favourite things to make, so I am so glad I decided to write the recipe down and write a blog post about it because I know it will always be here. 
5. November Favourites 2015
I just feel like this is my favourite favourites since starting my blog. I don't know if its because its the most recent but I just really like it.

I never thought I would actually blog and keep it going for a whole year, so I am actually really proud of myself for keeping it for the year. I know that I have missed a few posts here and then but I have been quite consistent (well I think so anyway).
I hope you have enjoyed reading my blog over the last year, and I hope you keep enjoying reading it!

Love Alicia x

Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin'Instagram and Twitter!  




SHARE:
© Bambi Dreaming. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig