Thursday, 24 December 2015

Blogmas Day 24: The Christmas Tag



Hi Guys and Welcome to Blogmas Day 24!!! 

IT'S CHRISTMAS IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS AND IM SO EXCITED EVEN THOUGH IM TECHNICALLY AN ADULT BUT YAY!!!!!

So as it is christmas tomorrow I am doing the christmas tag this 

1. What is your favourite Christmas Movie/s?
The Santa Clause & The Holiday. I absolutely love The Holiday, like I watch that film every single year and I could easily watch it right now.

2. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
Niether. I am normally open my stocking on christmas morning. Then we open all the presents at about 1pm ish. This is normally between starters and the main or after the main meal.

3. Do you have a favourite Christmas memory?
The memory that stands out the most for me was coming down stairs one christmas morning when I was about 6. There was this massive box just standing in the middle of the lounge and it was my first TV.

4. Favourite festive food?
Sausage rolls, more recently home made mince pies and salmon with cream cheese. 

5. Favourite christmas gift?
Something that is thoughtful and that the person has actually put effort into. My favourite gift that I have probably ever received, well that one that stands out to me the most my Justin Bieber My World Tickets (even though I already knew about them) or another Justin Bieber gift of a signed certificate, Under the Mistletoe and Beats headphones which were limited edition from his website.

6. Favourite Christmas scent?
mixed spice and cinnamon

7. Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?
We normally go to church about 6pm and then normally go round friends. 

8. What tops your tree?
A star.

9. As a kid what was the one (crazy, wild, extravagant) gift you always asked for but never received?
I actually can't remember. It was probably something to do with Barbie or Bratz or some toy, but nothing really stands out to me. Oh or maybe I asked to go to Disney World Florida, I remember asking when I was younger all the time but still never been. 

10. What's the best part about Christmas for you?
Christmas dinner with the stuffing, pigs in blankets, mulled wine with it, Yorkshire puddings. It's making me hungry and excited just writing this.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

Love Alicia x

Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin'Instagram and Twitter








SHARE:
© Bambi Dreaming. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig