Friday, 4 December 2015

Blogmas Day 4: My Christmas Playlist



Hi Guys and Welcome to Blogmas Day 4!

Now as we are getting closer to christmas, and the christmas decorations are starting to go up, christmas music HAS to be played. So for blogmas day 4, I'm going to show you what is on my christmas playlist! 

Justin Bieber 'Mistletoe'


Mariah Carey 'All I Want for Christmas Is You'



Frank Sinatra 'Have Your Self A Merry Little Christmas'


Brenda Lee 'Rocking Around the Christmas Tree'



Justin Bieber 'Santa Clause is Coming to Town'




'Silent Night' 



Michael Buble 'Jingle Bells'


Of course there are many more christmas songs that I love, but these are just a few that I love to listen to every year!

Love Alicia x 


Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin'Instagram and Twitter!  
SHARE:
© Bambi Dreaming. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig