Sunday, 6 December 2015

Blogmas Day 6: Go To Winter Essentials


Hi Guys and Welcome to Blogmas Day 6!



Winter. The time of chapped lips and cold mornings that seem to last forever. So there are a few beauty items that help to get me through the cold weather. The Carmex lip balm is one of my all time favourites. Over the years I have tried so many different lip balms, but none of them seem to do the trick. Now, I suffer from chapped lips and this stuff (which was recommended to me) honestly works wonders. I put it on before bed and again when I wake up and then throughout the day when I need to. In terms of hands, I cannot live without a hand cream. This hand cream by Soap & Glory is always in my bag and I have the bigger bottle on my shelf and it is my go too. I don't tend to get that dry hands, but when I do this stuff sorts them out. Also, carrying on with Soap & Glory products, is a product that is so underrated in the blogging and youtube community and that is their foot cream. This is a life saver. Yes, you don't tend to get your feet out in winter, but they still need some love and this stuff is amazing. Just put it on after a shower, put some socks on and let it sock into your skin. Finally, origins eye cream, because although I don't have dry skin (I have more oily combination skin), around my eyes can get really dry in winter, hence why this is a life saver. If you want to read more on this eye cream, then click here!


Love Alicia x 

Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin'Instagram and Twitter!




SHARE:
© Bambi Dreaming. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig