Wednesday, 30 December 2015

What I Got for Christmas 2015!!

Hi Guys!

I hope you all had a great christmas and had amazing food, I know I did. I have decided to share what I got for christmas, simply because I love these posts. This post is not a boast about what I got or anything like that, I just simply like reading these posts and I like to look back at what I got in previous years as well. Enjoy!

Stocking Fillers:

 I may be 18 but I still love opening my stocking presents. It is almost a tradition that on christmas morning I will open my stocking presents in my parents rooms, and nothing has changed this year either. This year I got a few things from Tanya Burrs cosmetic line, in which I used the bronzer and blush on christmas day. Benefit Roller Lash also made an appearance, but my mum did buy this in front of me so I knew I was going to get that. I also had a few L'oreal lipsticks in there as well in some really nice nude colours which will be great for during the day. My mum also picked me up so Eylure fake eyelashes, so I could wear them on christmas day. Other stocking fillers included Apple Earphones (which actually came with my upgrade a month or so a go), Boots eye make up remover, Jack Wills coin purse, Jack Wills pen, and a little handbag diary.

Under The Tree:

This year we really did spread out when we open presents. We opened most before the main christmas dinner and the rest in the evening, we never have been a family to open all our presents at 6am in the morning, even when I was younger and as I am an only child it kinda has always been that we open presents at about midday ish. My main present was my iPhone 6s, which I actually got about 3 weeks ago as my mum didn't want me to be without a phone. I also got quite a lot of other stuff as well, which I was not expecting. The biggest surprise was Chloe Love Story Perfume gift set, which I has literally no idea that I was getting, but I had been hinting at it since the beginning of June. Other gifts included a Soap & Glory Set, Jack Wills Gift Set, Socks, Justin Bieber Calendar, Justin Bieber The Key Perfume, a coat from Topshop and some DVDS.

Also sitting under the tree was the Urban Decay Smoky Palette, which I kinda knew I was getting because I just keep hinting and hinting about this before it even came out. Another beauty present was the Benefit Party gift set as well.




Love Alicia x

Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin'Instagram and Twitter



SHARE:
© Bambi Dreaming. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig