Monday, 18 January 2016

Books, Home & Beauty Wishlist 2016!

Last January I wrote my 2015 Wishlist, which was mainly a beauty want list plus some shoes (you can check it out here, but be warned it was one of my early posts), but this year I wanted to do something slightly different yet kinda similar. 2016 is the year that I want to read more, but from October 2016 I will also be commuting to University so I also want to change my bedroom at home as well. So here goes on the 2016 Wishlist! 

Books

All In Good Taste by Kate Spade New York 
Breakfast at Tiffanys by Truman Capote 
Every Last Word by Tamara Ireland Stone 
Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon 
Night Owls by Jenn Bennett 
The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins 


Home

Scallop Duvet Set in Peach (Urban Outfitters) 
Antique Jewellery Box in Gold (Urban Outfitters) 
Scratch the World (Maps International) 

Beauty 

MAC lipsticks in Spice It Up, Patisserie, Milan Mode, Mehr, Jubilee, D for Danger & Bombshell
MAC 217 Brush


Love Alicia x


SHARE:
© Bambi Dreaming. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig