Friday, 12 February 2016

A Mini MAC Haul






A couple of weeks ago I went to London for my mums birthday and I happened to pop into the MAC store in Covent Garden. I kinda planned to go in there anyway, as I had a gift card, and when buying make up I like to buy it in person rather than ordering online, especially with lipsticks.

I only picked up two products and both of which are lipsticks and are both matt lipsticks. However, they are both very different colours, for a change. The first lipstick I picked up is something slightly out of my comfort zone but was one that was on my wish list is, 'D for Danger'. D for Danger is what MAC describes as a 'brick red'. I only own one other red lipstick from MAC as I normally only stick to the pinky/nudes. I am yet to actually wear this lipstick, but there maybe a review of this in the near future. 

The next lipstick I brought was one that is fairly hyped up, which is 'Mehr'. Yet again this was also on my wish list, but I wasn't out to look for it. I don't know if this ever happen to you in MAC as well, you see a lipstick that you like and pick it and then look at the name and it is actually the one you want. Well that happened to me. I have really been loving this shade. It is quite long lasting and if you build it up, it can create quite a bold lip as well. 

Love Alicia x


SHARE:
© Bambi Dreaming. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig