Friday, 5 February 2016

My Evening Skin Care Routine




Without fail I always try to do my skin care routine at night, because I know if I don't I will regret it in the morning. All it takes is between five and 10 minutes before I go to bed to just look after my skin. I have to admit, my evening skincare routine has only recently improved. I used to be quite lazy when it came to skincare, although I have had trouble with spots and oily skin over the years. However, now I have found a routine that I actually like and a routine that in my opinion is easy.

The first thing I do is use the Emma Hardie 'Amazing Face: Mooring Cleansing Balm' to remove all the dirt and makeup off of my face. I found that my face feels a lot cleaner when using a face cloth to remove my make up, which is why I use this product at night, to just remove everything. I do also tend to them go in with the Boots Eye Make Up Remover Gel, just to get any bits of mascara off, that I may have missed with the cloth. If I don't do this, then 9 out of 10 times I will still end up with panda eyes.



After making sure all my make up is off, I then use a toner. My toner at choice for my evening routine is different from my morning routine, and I like to use The Body Shop 'Tea Tree Skin Clearing Toner'. This is quite strong and can leave me a bit red and can sting, thats why I use it in the evening. It is great for removing ant of bits of make up that are quite stubborn to get rid off.



I then apply Witch 'Overnight Clearing Serum' to the whole of my face. I only use a tiny bit as it goes such a long way. I have noticed that since I have started to use this products any redness that I might have had on the top of my checks near my nose have disappeared. After applying the serum I then go in with my eye cream from Origins, and gently apply this my under eyes.



If I happen to have any blemishes or spots on my face that have just come up, or I feel like they are going to come up I then put a generous amount of The Body Shop 'Tea Tree: Blemish Fade Night Lotion'. This stuff is amazing at getting rid of spots, it really does reduce them. 


The last thing I do to my face after brushing my teeth, is to apply the strawberry version of the Cramex Lip Balm. This is one of my go to lip balms and honestly I love it. 

Right before bed, I will then apply some hand cream and some foot cream. 

What Is your evening skin care routine?

Love Alicia x
SHARE:
© Bambi Dreaming. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig