Monday, 29 February 2016

What Have I been 'Pinning' Lately?

I have this tendency to pin a lot of things to a lot of different boards, even though I know I will never get the things I am pinning. Pinterest for me is somewhere, where I can just pin items that catch my attention. I know a lot of people use Pinterest for inspiration, but I have never gone down that route. However, lately I have been pinning a lot of things related to homeware (and going to America, but that is for another post) as my bedroom is kinda being re down, just not decorated, as a lot of the furniture in my room is old or broken (hi Argos chest a drawers that can't hold anything) so in the summer I will be getting new furniture.




Kate Spade Journal 
Old English Company Print 
Anthropologie Letter 
Oliver Bonas Boxes 
Lily Rose Co 'New York' Print 

Ikea Hemnes two Draw Chest of Drawers
Sigh Day Desk Planner
Ikea Hemnes 3 Draw Chest of Drawers
Neon-Magpie Alice in Wonderland Mug 
M&S Pillow 


To see more of what I have been 'pinning', check out my Pinterest

Love Alicia xx

SHARE:
© Bambi Dreaming. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig