Monday, 28 March 2016

March in Instragram Photos








How the heel is it April? That is something that I want to know. The first three months of 2016 have just disappeared just like that and spring is almost in the air with Easter passing and before we know it it will be September and summer will be over as well. Sad times. March was a busy a month, in fact it was a very bust month after a quite February. I went to a hen party, a wedding, went for afternoon tea with my mum, it was Easter, the second term of university finished and quite few other things went on in March.

I thought I would start it off with a bit of a throwback to seeing The Wanted Live back in 2012 and the fact that it has been 3 years since meeting Justin Bieber. Also on the 4th March (which was three years since seeing Justin Bieber live) it was also one of my flatmates birthday so we all went out but I look like shit and can't really remember much of the night so no photos for that one. Archery tag then came after this on the 12th March for my best friends sisters hen party. In all honestly I was bit like this could be really shit but actually it was so much fun. It is basically a mix of dodgeball, paintball and archery, it doesn't hurt when you get hit although I do have a bruise on my forearm and on the back of my thigh but apart from that I was completely fine. After we then went for a meal at WildWood in Billericay.

Although the last week of term was packed with deadlines and tests I did go to final FED, which is basically the night where all the sports teams have their socials and then go to Subzero (the thingy on campus). Even though I didn't drink when I was out it was still a really good night. Soz about now photos from this but their Students Union haven't uploaded any photos yet onto Facebook and I didn't take any.

Then on the 20th March I went to a wedding for about the first time in about 10 years. It was at Seckford Hall in Woodbridge and it was a truly lovely wedding and a beautiful location. Keeping on with the whole beautiful locations I then went for Afternoon tea on Wednesday 23rd March at The Sanderson in London. I also picked up a few things from Selfridges. 

The last thing of March this year was Easter and I decided to make some Easter cupcakes, which I then actually took up to my Grandmas who I went up to see in on Good Friday. Also on Good Friday we went to Aldeburgh for Fish&Chips.

Love Alicia x
Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin'
SHARE:
© Bambi Dreaming. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig