Monday, 21 March 2016

My Top 5 Drugstore Products





There are a few drugstore products out there that I honestly could not live without. Most of these products I use every single day, except for the no make up days. I thought it was about time that I actually shared these with you. 

Yes, Yes I know that everyone seems to either love or hate this concealer. Personally I really like especially for under my eyes. I normally use the lightest shade for highlighting under my eyes and the second lightest shade for covering any blemishes on my face as I find that this is the best way for my skin to look good. To actually apply the concealer I used to just use my hand, but now I use the Real Techniques makeup sponge and it makes it last a lot longer. 

I have been using this foundation now on and off for about six months. Now, I wouldn't say it was my ultimate favourite foundation of all time, but it does give me excellent coverage and doesn't look cakey. The only thing I would say is that you have to take quite a long time to work this into the skin. I normally use my make up sponge first and then use a buffing brush to make sure it has really been blended into my skin and looks natural. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who has oily skin. Even if I don't wear a primer under my foundation, it still lasts the majority of the day, well up to the point where you want it to last to. 

Back in October or September I did a post on this beauties and my opinion has not changed at all. They are perfect as a base eyeshadow, by themselves or blended in with a powder eyeshadow. Not only that, but they are also super quick to apply and to last all day. Yes, mine has sometimes creased on the odd occasion but that tends to be with I have done loads of high energy things throughout the day. My favourite has to be 'On and On Bronze'. 

Okay so this is kinda like a 'cult' product for me. I think this was the first powder that I ever brought and I keep going back to it. There was a spell when I really did hate it but then I brought the transparent one and it honestly looks so much better than any of the coloured ones. I do sometimes have to reapply it throughout the day, but I feel it does really set cream products quite well. 

This was a purchase that I just picked up because I need to spend a certain amount of money to get extra points on my Boots card, but I am so glad that I picked one of these up. They are quite pigmented and give off this lovely pinky highlight to the cheek, so you can easily just wear this product by its self. My one looks very pink in the pan but when on the cheeks it just looks so gorgeous and definitely something that I will be wearing all summer long. 

What are your guys top 5 drugstore products? 

Love Alicia x
Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin'
SHARE:
© Bambi Dreaming. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig