Monday, 30 May 2016

10 THOUGHTS WHILE WORKING IN RETAIL



I started working in retail a couple of weeks after my 17th birthday, and i'm still working in retail nearly two years on. Sometimes working in retail can be a pleasure but other times it is boring as hell. I'm not going to state who I work for but it is a branded clothing shop in England. A bit of a disclaimer here, because we are not supposed to speak about the company of social media unless we have authority, but these may relate to every sector of retail. 

1. So you come in the shop, mess the neat pile of clothing up, don't buy anything and leave. Thanks. I literally just tidied that up. That's cool. Thanks again. Have a good day. 

2. Why is this shop so tidy? Can I please do something productive that doesn't mean walking around the shop trying to find something to do. 

3. Is it that hard to look at labels that tell you the price of the product, especially when there is a massive sign saying the price or the label is hanging out. I'm not your personal slave. 

4. Just one hour left. Thats like 20 songs left. I'll just count down the songs. 

5. So you don't know your shoe size and your like 30/40/50 etc. Really, I'll just bring out a range of sizes and hope you like them. 

6. I know this has just been replenished. I know there is no more of this out back, so stop asking like three different people. We don't have it. 

7. Thanks for all the change. I'll just standing here counting it for what feels like years. 

8. Please just say yes to the getting your receipt emailed to you it makes my life easier because then my manager can't ask me why I haven't got as many as other people. 

9. How hard is it to do a shirt back up? 

10. At least i'm getting paid for this, but 4 hour shifts really do suck. 

Love Alicia x 
Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter
Feel free to leave a comment, as they are much appreciated. Also don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin' so you don't miss a post! 


5 OTHER POSTS YOU MIGHT LIKE: HOW TO EAT HEALTHY AT UNIVERSITY | 5 THINGS I MISS ABOUT HIGH SCHOOL | THINGS TO DO THIS BANK HOLIDAY WEEKEND |MARCH FAVOURITES |4 WEBSITES I USED TO LOVE |


SHARE:
© Bambi Dreaming. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig