Friday, 20 May 2016

5 MOST POPULAR POSTS OF 2016 SO FAR

There has been quite a few posts this year that have seemed to be really quite popular, now i'm not talking thousands of views because I don't get that. Thats fine though, but these 5 posts have really seemed to be popular this year so far.

This post is currently my most popular post of all time, and I never really expected it to get just so many views as what it did. I also really enjoyed writing this post, as it was something a bit different but also brought back quite a few memories, in terms of being a child playing computer games online.



When I was younger was a bit of a fun post, again I wanted to mix it up and do a tag but was new to me so I could make it my own. Similar to my most popular post, this is also a mixture of memories and getting a bit nostalgic.



In all honesty I have no idea why this post has become so popular, it is basically just some pictures of items I happen to be loving and I probably will not buy, but hey ho.




I really enjoyed writing this post, as it was something that I knew what I was talking about and why there were my go to lipsticks. Looking back at this post I still wearing every single lipstick mentioned in that post. 



Justin Bieber is a topic that I could write for forever. I had so much to say, but didn't want to make the post too long. I'm still surprised that this post even got post 50 views. For me this was a post for myself, to get what I wanted to say off of my chest more than anything, thats why there are no photos or anything fancy on the post. 

There you go, my current most popular posts of 2016 so far, I wonder what the rest of the year will bring, and whether these posts will still be as popular in 6 months time. 

Love Alicia x 
Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter
Feel free to leave a comment, as they are much appreciated. Also don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin' so you don't miss a post! 
SHARE:
© Bambi Dreaming. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig