Wednesday, 15 June 2016

I'M GOING TO NEW YORK!


Sometimes I just find it really fucking hard to create the opening sentence of a blog post, and this is about my 100th time (just kidding, its like my 8th time but who is counting) and I just wanted to get it right, because this is such an exciting post. Basically this time tomorrow I will be on my way to Gatwick Airport because I am going to NEW YORK CITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(I wanted to put the dancing emoji and the party one but I don't know how to do that) Now, you may already know this is you follow me on Instagram or twitter, as I have kinda been going on about it since booking it back in December.

I have dreamt about going to NYC for as long as I can remember and it is finally happening, and I know for certain that I will not be able to sleep tonight. I feel like a child on Christmas Eve. It's like all my christmases and birthdays have come at once.

For me this is one of my dream holidays and definitely one place to tick of that Bucket List of places I want to travel to. I may not be looking forward to that 7 hour flight, as I have never been on a long haul flight before, but I can't wait to spend the weekend in a place that I have dreamt about, seen on TV (hiya Gossip Girl) and watched in films. Me and my Mum plan on seeing quite a few sights and doing a bit of shopping, but one of the main things I am looking forward to is taking instagramable photos in Jack's Wife Frieda, and more importantly just easting american food. I am already dreaming about Cheesecake right now, although I know it will make my stomach hurt, it will be worth it.

I am also one of them sad people that check what movie are on the flight, because when procasination hits it was all focused on NYC, and basically there are no films that I want to watch. Which means downloading programs onto my iPad or reading a book. Anyhow thats besides the point, because I am going to NYC and you probably stick and tried of hearing it.

But you can't go to New York City without going to a few shops, so I have created a *little* wish-list for my trip! You can find this on my Pinterest.


Love Alicia x
Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter
Feel free to leave a comment, as they are much appreciated. Also don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin' so you don't miss a post!


SHARE:
© Bambi Dreaming. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig